All Crew Aboard...Or Dogs on the Couch!

Ok, where has the end of May/first of June went?  I am so far behind it's not funny at all.  It seems like when I think I am getting caught up...wham, there it goes again!

I finally got my other two layouts done out of my May Gossamer Blue kit.  I have had this one done for awhile, just didn't get the pics edited.  The pictures on this layout are left over from the Lounge Lizard layout back on THIS post.  I had originally planned on putting them all on one, but it just didn't work out.


K_HuntAllCrewAboard1000Signed
Gossamer Blue May 2013 Main and Paper Add On Kit

Supplies from kit: Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Sweet Girl-Flower Garden *yellow, All About a Boy-Curious *brown chevron/blue-green circles), Fancy Pants (Down By The Shore-Beachside *background/Colorful Days *multi color dots); Die Cuts-Jillibean Soup (Irish Farmhouse-photo op/airmail card); Basics Candy Buttons-Basic Grey; Stickers-Simple Stories (Urban Traveler-*are we there yet?/camera); Chipboard-Fancy Pants (Down By The Shore-Anchor); Flag-Basic Grey (Knee Highs and Bow Ties); 


Supplies not in kit:  Flair-The Paper Bakery (ahoy); Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Twine-May Arts; Tickets-Maya Road; Journaling Tag-Elle's Studio


I cut the toothpick flag down, since it was a little too large for my area I wanted to put it in.
K_HuntAllCrewAboardFlair1000Signed

I have had those tickets in my tool bag for awhile now.  I thought they would go perfect!
K_HuntAllCrewAboardAnchor1000Signed

I will have my other layout from my Gossamer Blue kit up tomorrow, so stop back by.  Have a wonderful Thursday.  And remember, it's only ONE more sleep till Friday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!