Can you get 10 pictures on a one page layout?!

I had a layout up over on the GCD Studios blog yesterday using the Special Delivery collection. I managed to get 10 pictures on a ONE page layout.  WITHOUT using a collage!  Yep, can you tell I am excited that I did this?!

I don't scrap lists and actually, this is my first time!  BUT, I have to say, that I liked the process a lot and will probably do it again.  I couldn't decided what my favorites of all time are, but these are my current ones!

K_HuntTopTenList1000Signed

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-GCD Studios (Special Delivery); Cardstock-WorldWin Papers (Black/White); Brad-GCD Studios (Special Delivery); Doily-Wilton; Twine-May Arts; Font-Honey Script (dafont.com); Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:

Amy Tan Mini Envelope
Design ID #39472
Sentiments Stack-the good stuff
Design ID #16672

Top Ten list
Design ID #8687


Printed my list on some of the paper from the collection.  I will have a tutorial on how to do this later this month!
K_HuntTopTenListLIST1000Signed

I used a cut file from the Silhouette store for a mini envelope to add my pictures to.  My pictures are sized around 2.25 inches square.  And I cut those numbers from the paper to number my pictures.
K_HuntTopTenListPics1000Signed

I love this little flower brad.  I tucked some twine underneath just for fun.
K_HuntTopTenListBrad1000Signed

So, I am planning on looking back at these in about 6 months and see if they have changed.  I have a feeling they will!  

Also the newest issue of the GCD Studios magazine, The PaperCut, is out.  I have a layout in it!




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!