C&K-Gossamer Blue #4

Stressed, stressed and stressed!  That describes how I have been the past couple of weeks.  Finally last week, I just decided that what I could get done would get done and not to worry about the rest.  I felt like a little weight was lifted off my shoulders some by taking that stance! Let's see how long it lasts.

Here is my 4th Gossamer Blue layout with the June kit.  It has been done for over two weeks, but I just got around to getting pics and getting them edited for the blog.  I cannot believe how little I did to this and I actually like it.  Well, I feel like it needs more, but I couldn't figure out what!

K_HuntC&K1000Signed

June Gossamer Blue MainMain Add-OnAdd-on Paper, and Exclusive Paper

Supplies in Kits:  Pattern Paper-Lily Bee Design (Sweet Shoppe-Cotton Candy *pink w/red swirls Starburst Exclusive for GB *smile card), Crate Paper (The Pier-Surf Shop *kraft/brown chevron, Ferris Wheel-blue flower/striped, Heatwave-hexagons, Splash-stripe/kraft dotted), Basic Grey (Mint Julep-Naomi *blue flowered, Carolina *pastel flowers);Emphermea-Crate Paper (The Pier-pink/gold frame, doily square); Label-Lily Bee Design (Sweet Shoppe-black/white rectangle); Gems-Prima Marketing

Supplies not in Kits:  Pen-Signo; Flair-The Paper Bakery (Oh Happy Day Set); Adhesives-Therm O Web; Tag-Chic Tags (c/k)


I went really minimal on the entire layout.  Well, for me anyway!
K_HuntC&KFrame1000Signed

Love how the Signo pen writes!  I thought a random pic, called for a random title!
K_HuntC&KTitle1000Signed

I am hoping to get back on track with blogging here this week.  The last couple of weeks the blog has taken a backseat somewhat to other things.  Part of it was because I was stressed.  I tend to just hang on the iPad and play games when that happens! 

1 comment

  1. I think it looks perfect! Love the Chevron for the background and great photo of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!