Gossamer Blue Love Ya Like A Sister and a Sneak Peak!

Had a little fun at a crop this past Saturday.  We loaded up us, the dogs, suitcases and my scrap stuff and headed up to Carleen's dad's for the weekend.  We left after work on Friday and took our time getting up there.  We ended up buying another dog crate, because it had a side door and was a good price!  Don't ask, we are dog crate poor around here!  

The crop was a fund raiser for a church that had burnt down last year.  I cropped with C's sister in law, Beth and we had a great time.  I was worried she was going to tease me about how much stuff I brought, but by the end of the crop, she was covering two tables with hers!  I managed to stay on my one table, but don't ask me how. I can't wait to do it again.

I mainly worked with my July Gossamer Blue kit that I hadn't had a chance to play with.  I have gotten three layouts done so far.  I was going to work on my fourth tonight, but decided to do some blog posts instead.

This is Sheldon and his sister, Sassy.  Laura brought Sassy down for the dog show and stayed at the house.  Sassy ended up finishing her AKC Championship and is now on her way to her Grand Championship.

Katrina-Hunt-Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-Studio-Calico-Love-Ya-Like-A-Sister-1000Signed
Gossamer Blue July 2013 Kits 

Supplies in kits:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue Diamond Lines (yellow background), Fancy Pants Wonderful Days (What a Wonderful Day Strips *black banner, light teal banner, hearts strip, green chevron/Terrific *polka dots), My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. Cambridge Court (Stripes *yellow banner), Simple Stories I {heart} Summer (Daydream *text paper/Sunshine & Laughter *woodgrain and multi chevrons), Elle's Studio Saltwater (vellum)); Label-Elle's Studio Saltwater (family fun), American Crafts Remarks (chalkboard circle and tags); Diecuts-Fancy Pants Wonderful Days Empherma pack( Love Ya and banner underneath); Stickers-Fancy Pants Wonderful Days (be filled), Simple Stories I {heart} Summer (love this); Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Cork Pieces-Studio Calico Atlantic (circle), Fancy Pants Wonderful Day (arrows); Pen-Uniball Signo

Supplies not in kit:  Stickers-October Afternoon (like), Studio Calico (a); Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Twine-May Arts 

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Horizontal Stripes Overlay
Design ID # 45320

I was pretty sure I wouldn't use the anchor cork piece, so I just backed my sticker with it for some more layering.
Katrina-Hunt-Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-Studio-Calico-Love-Ya-Like-A-Sister-Circle1000Signed

Loving that Signo Uniball white pen.  I definitely intend to pick up more of these!
Katrina-Hunt-Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-Studio-Calico-Love-Ya-Like-A-Sister-Tag1000Signed

Just a very simple cut out, that I spruced up with those arrows.  The pack has so many, I didn't feel bad using this many on my layout!
Katrina-Hunt-Fancy-Pants-Simple-Stories-Studio-Calico-Love-Ya-Like-A-Sister-Arrows1000Signed

And for the sneak, I am up over on the Therm O Web Adhesives blog for my very first design team project.  I would love if you would come over and say hi!  Here is a little peak of what is over there......

K_HuntMiniGolfStarsCorners1000Signed

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!