Maxi Skirt Love with The Paper Bakery

Have you seen the new look over at The Paper Bakery?!  LOVE it!  Fresh, fun, clean and some new products in the store.  I think I am starting to like sequins. Shhhh...don't tell anyone!

This layout was up over on The Paper Bakery blog on Wednesday.  It's with the Boardwalk Scrapbooking kit for July.  I have fallen in love with wearing maxi skirts, so I wanted to do a page about it.  Plus since my skirt is navy and white, it when along with the nautical items in the kit!  

K_HuntMaxiSkirt1000Signed
Paper Bakery Boardwalk Scrapbooking Kit for July

Supplies in Kit:  Pattern Paper-Websters Pages (Allison Kreft Composition & Color “True Story” Paper),   Lily Bee Design (Sweet Shoppe “Marshmallow” Paper),Studio Calico (Atlantic “Atlantic City” Paper); Washi Tape (Roll teal triangle); Letters-Crate Paper (The Pier 58-Piece Plastic Alpha & Number Pack); Flair-Exclusive to the kit; Vellum-Studio Calico (Atlantic 51-Piece Die Cut Pack); Wooden piece- Studio Calico (Atlantic Burnished Wood Veneer Circles); Sequin Trim-Unknown); Anchor-Unknown)

Supplies not in kit:  Adhesives-ThermOWeb; Journaling Tag-Elle's Studio; Pen-Sharpie;  Letters-Heidi Swapp (skirt); Stapler-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Close up of the journaling tag and the fun compass flair!
 K_HuntMaxiSkirtFlair1000Signed

I loved this little vellum saying and knew I had to work it into my title!
K_HuntMaxiSkirtFloat1000Signed

I used my hole punch to make holes for my twine to run thru on the acrylic letters.  Then I also used a Zot cut in half on the backside of the letters in the orange to hold them down to my layout.  Then I stapled the other letters!  
K_HuntMaxiSkirtTitle1000Signed

Plan on me being a little quiet at least over the weekend and the first of next week.  I am trying to finish up some deadlines, one of which is some CHA projects for WorldWin.  But, I will have lots to share so be ready!  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!