Paper Bakery Catch Up Post!

So, we are winding up the month of July and the July "Boardwalk" kits over at the Paper Bakery.  Here are some of my projects that I haven't shared yet!  I get a lot of projects out of my kit, so I always forget to share all of them here!

This gift bag was super simple and super quick to put together.  I love the contrast between the stripes and the hexagons.  The tag was made from some small scraps I had laying around.

K_HuntGiftBag1000Signed

The Paper Bakery July "Boardwalk" Scrapbook kit

Supplies in the kit: Pattern Paper-Simple Stories (I {heart} Summer-Daydream *stripes), Crate Paper (The Pier-Heatwave *hexagons/woodgrain/tag); Ribbon-Unknown); Vellum Arrow-Studio Calico (Atlantic)

Supplies not in kit:  Butterfly-Heidi Swapp-Vintage Chic; Letters-Basic Grey; Twine-May Arts

K_HuntGiftBagFront1000Signed

K_HuntGiftBagTag1000Signed

Next up, I had a tutorial on a dimensional stamping technique to get more out of your stamps.  It won't work on all stamps, but it will work on a lot of them!  You can check out the tutorial HERE.

K_HuntClipboard1000Signed
The Paper Bakery July "Boardwalk" Scrapbook kit

Supplies in Kit:  Pattern Paper-Webster's Pages (Composition and Color *black & white chevron), Studio Calico (Atlantic-Alantic City *triangles and blue/grey chevrons); Letters-Crate Paper-The Pier; Vellum Pieces-Studio Calico (Atlantic-geotag & circle/star); Wood Veneer-Studio Calico (Atlantic);  Ribbon-Unknown; Stamp-Paper Bakery

Supplies not in kit:  Ink-Memento; Clipboard-Michaels

Just a couple of close ups......
K_HuntClipboardBulb1000Signed

K_HuntClipboardGeotag1000Signed

And this card is from the tutorial also.  I actually made the clipboard first, which gave me the idea for the tutorial!  So then I made the card for step out shots.
K_HuntAnchorCard1000Signed

The Paper Bakery July "Boardwalk" Scrapbook kit

Supplies in kit:  Pattern Paper-Studio Calico (Plymouth-ancors and light blue paper), Elle's Studio-(Cameron-blue clouds); Cardstock-Bazzill (Walnut Cream); Sequins-Unknown; Stamp-The Paper Bakery (exclusive to the kit); Vellum Saying and Wave-Studio Calico (Atlantic)

Supplies not in the kit:  Letters-Lily Bee Design; Stapler-Tim Holtz; Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Spice Tin)

My OCD kicked in and I had to match up the "stripes" when I put the clouds on!)
K_HuntAnchorCardFront1000Signed

I think I am finally caught up sharing my Paper Bakery projects!  This week I will have another Lily Bee posting on Thursday and then some other fun projects to share. Make sure to check back and thanks for coming by!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!