Talk To the Paws-Guesting at Lily Bee Today!

It's Thursday, which means for the month of August I have another project on the Lily Bee Design blog!  This time I did a layout and used some rolled paper as a fun technique on my layout.  This is a total mix of collections, so the supply listing is a little crazy!

I have had so much fun guesting for Lily Bee this month and I am sad that next week will be my last post, but I think it's the best one!

Lily-Bee-Design-Destination-Sweet-Shoppe-Layout-Talk-to-the-paws-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

Supplies:  Destination (Luggage 12 x 12 Paper-DSP322, Destination Letter Stickers-DSS336), Sweet Shoppe (Pink Mint 12 x 12 Paper-SSP290, Lemon Drop 12 x 12 Paper-SSP284, Gumball 12 x 12-SSP283, Sweet Shoppe Letter Stickers-SSS298), Pinwheel (Lemonade Stand 12 x 12 Paper-PWP302, Picnic Basket 12 x 12-PWP305, Ice Cream Truck 12 x 12-PWP310, Cart Wheels 12 x 12 Paper-PWP312, Pinwheel Letter Stickers-PWS317, Pinwheel Label Stickers-PWS316, Pinwheel Circle & Tag Stickers-PWS341); Adhesive-Therm O Web; Punch-EK Success

I rolled a few strips of the pattern papers to make a focal point under the largest photo.
Lily-Bee-Design-Destination-Sweet-Shoppe-Layout-Talk-to-the-paws-Rolls-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

And then there is my love of a big title!
Lily-Bee-Design-Destination-Sweet-Shoppe-Layout-Talk-to-the-paws-Title-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

Thanks for stopping by today!  And head over to Lily Bee and say hi!  

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!