3 Birds Design Team Announcement




So, I have had a bit of a secret.  I was asked to join the 3 Birds Design Team, along with some other fabulous ladies.  I am so honored and excited to be a part of this new adventure.

If you aren't sure about 3 Birds, they are exclusively available on HSN.  And I have seen some of the stuff that is coming and I cannot wait to play!!  

You can read the Design Team announcement on the 3 Birds blog HERE.   I can say be on the lookout for some fun new products to play with!  

5 comments

  1. Congrats!! Such exciting news. Can't wait to see what they have and how you make it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katrina! I can't wait to see all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! This is going to be fun,,,excited to be working with you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome news, Katrina!! Big congrats and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! So excited to be creating with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!