Happy New Year with my DT Intro for Imaginisce

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's Eve. I have to admit, I think 2014 is going to be a great year. And I cannot think of a better way to kick it off than with my DT Intro over on the Imaginisce blog today!  

Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-We-Love-Fall-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (Bushel of Fun/Colors of Christmas); Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Bushel of Fun); Doily-Hobby Lobby; Twine-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Punch-EK Success

I thought the journaling on the banner pennants, paired with the title die cut, would be perfect at the bottom of my photo where I needed something to go.
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-We-Love-Fall-1000Signed-2

I am starting to combine die cuts more for a cluster look and these two worked well with the doily.  (and yes, I think I love doilies!)
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-We-Love-Fall-1000Signed-3

And I know the blog has been a little quiet!  I have been busy learning my new position at work, taking care of the holidays and then time just snuck away for the blog.  I HAVE been busy creating, just not sharing, so there will be lots of that coming up!  

5 comments

  1. Such a cute page for your intro, Katrina!! Love the papers you chose to go with those great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you're in a good place this year and I hope that all your aspirations come through in 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such. Darling page, Katrina and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats chicky, and such a cool page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katrina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!