Belly Rubs with Heidi Swapp

I thought I would share one of my layout from the February issue of CREATE using the Heidi Swapp collection, Hello Today.  I am in LOVE with the collection and have used it on a couple of other projects.

I love the mix of the blues, yellows and pinks.  They just seem to jump out and scream HEY!! scrap with me!

Katrina-Hunt-Heidi-Swapp-BellyRubs-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Heidi Swapp (Hello Today); Chipboard Circle, Arrow and Tag combo-Heidi Swapp (Hello Today); Sequins-Teresa Collins (Family Ties); Washi Tape-Bella Blvd.; Tag-Chic Tags; Resin Flower-Paper Bakery; Doily-Wilton; Punch-EK Success; Adhesives-Therm O Web; Pen-Sharpie

Just a close up of how I had fun with the photo app from Rhonna Designs.  I love that there are some different fonts that you can play with.
Katrina-Hunt-Heidi-Swapp-BellyRubs-1000Signed-2

These sequins went perfectly with the paper collection, so I had to add them in!  
Katrina-Hunt-Heidi-Swapp-BellyRubs-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today.  I am planning on being more "bloggy" than I have been.  You know, you think you are caught up and then BAM, caught up no more!  LOL  Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!