{heart} this-A Gossamer Blue Layout Share

I just realized that I have a TON of Gossamer Blue layouts to share.  I held quite a few of them because I used them for articles for the Scrapbook Generation CREATE magazine.  This one appeared in the February issue of the magazine.  If you would like to view the magazine or download it, you can see all the issues HERE.

I actually created this one in January at the crop in St. Louis!  It seems like a long time ago and it feels weird to have not shared it before now!

Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-LoveThis1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Pink Paislee (Hey Kid), Gossamer Blue, Simple Stories (Daily Grind), Studio Calico (Printshop); Cardstock-American Crafts; Die Cuts-Simple Stories (Daily Grind); Flair-October Afternoon (Daily Flash); Vellum Stars-Studio Calico; Overlay-American Crafts; Adhesives-Therm O Web; Punch-Martha Stewart; Silhouette Cameo with Cutting Files (“love” this and pocket file)

Ella and Sheldon do this a lot when we are sitting on the couch.  Actually, Carleen is probably chewing ice and they are begging for it.  Sheldon is definitely an ice monger!  At the breeder's, her husband used to give the puppies ice, so the entire litter loves it!
Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-LoveThis1000Signed-2

I used my Silhouette Cameo for a lot of this layout. I used a library pocket file to create a place to put my picture in.  Then I also used another cut file, a font and a sketch pen to create my journaling spot. 
Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-LoveThis1000Signed-3

Try using a library pocket on your page with your photo.  I just enlarged this one quite a bit, but I like the look and will probably try it again.

I will be back with a 3 Bird's layout tomorrow that is a companion piece to a pocket page that will be on their blog!  Check back!

1 comment

  1. Love seeing all your layouts featuring your cutie pies!! Of course- I love your layouts too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!