Some ThermOWeb Pinterest Inspiration

Well, this post was sitting in the "queue"!  It was in draft mode and didn't post.  My bad for not scheduling it.

We had a Pinterest challenge over at ThermOWeb blog and this was the layout I came up with.  If you want to see the process of how I did it, my original posting is located HERE.  

These were just some random pictures I had taken of Higgins on the couch.  Not the best, but I was able to clean them up enough in Lightroom to use them.  I love the look on his face!  We will be glad when he gets back to himself after this ACL tear.  

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Heidi-Swapp-Happy-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Chipboard & Tags-Heidi Swapp (Hello Today); Pen-Sharpie; Adhesives-ThermOWeb (Zots, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Sticky Dot Runner)

Here is where I came up with the idea for the layout.  This is one of my pins on my Color Palette board


Now you see where I got the circles from!! 
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Heidi-Swapp-Happy-1000Signed-2

The hexagons were on a 3x4 card and I just trimmed them out.  I wanted to use the list card and not the card that came with the hexagons.  Easy fix!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Heidi-Swapp-Happy-1000Signed-3

Tomorrow I will be sharing a project that I did for AdornIt last week!  Have a wonderful Monday.  Here is hoping mine goes well.  Payroll seminar for work!  Fun!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!