Therm O Web and Elle's Studio Team Up

It's a two-fer today here on the blog!  Therm O Web and Elle's Studio have a product swap going on.  I had been eyeing the Everyday Moments collection, so I was super excited when I got it in the swap!

Here is the first of my layouts.  Emma's mom had texted me this picture of Emma and I had to scrap that hair!

Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Elle's-Studio-Good-Life-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts. Stamp-Elle's Studio; Doily-Wilton; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Glitter Dust Frame, Adhesives-Therm O Web

This is a Glitter Dust Frame from Therm O Web that debut at CHA this past winter.  I just cut it in half,  to accent the "life documented" tag.
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Elle's-Studio-Good-Life-1000Signed-2

Since I used the speech bubble paper, I thought the speech bubble journaling tag was a perfect fit.
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Elle's-Studio-Good-Life-1000Signed-3


Next up is a picture that I have had printed for awhile and just haven't had the mojo to scrap it!  Sheldon's ears are SO big here.  I love the stage where the "ears are bigger than the puppy"!

Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Elle's-Studio-Mr Big Ears-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts. Stamp-Elle's Studio; Doily-Wilton; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Glitter Dust Frame, Adhesives-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file

I love to use the Glitter Dust Photo Corners to accent areas.  
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Elle's-Studio-Mr Big Ears-1000Signed-2

I am digging view master die cuts, so you may see a few more of them from me!  I love this one, since it has the hearts instead of squares.  And I was happy that the doily fit right behind it and showed just a little. 
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Elle's-Studio-Mr Big Ears-1000Signed-3

I will be back tomorrow with an Imaginisce layout.  And yes, I have already scheduled the post!  Have a great day!

2 comments

  1. These are both such cute layouts Katrina!!! Love the layering, the mix of colors....love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these Katrina!! You rocked the Elle's!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!