Wee Little One(s) with Imaginisce My Baby Collection

It's the My Baby release party this week on the Imaginisce blog and I had a layout up over there yesterday.  I know, BABY layout?!  From me?!  Yes, I do know people that have babies and not just people that have dogs!

This is an adorable set of twins that you have seen here on the blog before.  These are some of the only baby pictures they have, since they were adopted.  I wanted to combine them on the page, but for each to have a "separate" area.  Since there are color combos for both boy and girl, it worked perfectly!

KatrinaHunt-WeeLittleOne-500-1Signed
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Imaginisce (My Baby, Boy and Girl); Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Emma's little cute face!  I cut around the sheep, so that I could tuck the picture into it.
KatrinaHunt-WeeLittleOne-1000-2

There are three of each die cut in the packages, so that worked out great for my title!
KatrinaHunt-WeeLittleOne-1000-3

Well, that's all from me today!  Thanks for stopping by my little place on the internet!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!