Coffee Fix with Gossamer Blue April Kits

Hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend.  We just hung around the house, and I worked on cleaning out some scrapbooking stuff.  I have new motto-6 months old or older it's going away!  Unless I truly, truly love it.  And the exclusive papers in the Gossamer Blue kits definitely stay!

Sharing one of my layout with the April 2014 Gossamer Blue kit.  I love the way this one turned out.  And I actually took these pictures on a whim, just because this is typical Carleen!


Coffee Fix-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-3
Gossamer Blue April 2014 Main Kit and Add Ons

Pattern Papers-GB Mod Triangles (black and white triangles/diagonal stripes),Studio Calico-Wanderlust (hexagon/red white zigzag/ background), Studio Calico-Lemon Lush (green text), American Crafts Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer (multi polka dot),American Crafts Amy Tangerine-Plus One (yes/no card), October Afternoon Daily Flash (speech bubbles); Cardstock-American Crafts
Flair-October Afternoon (dude); Ribbon-Unknown in kit; Buttons-American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Plastic Star-Crate Paper Boys Rule; Wood Veneer-Gossamer Blue

Not in Kit:  Adhesive-Therm O Web; Pen-Sharpie; Letters-American Crafts

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Design ID #55671

I hung the speech bubble over the pattern paper below it and then stapled it down with my Tiny Attacher.
Coffee Fix-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-2

Used one of the big hexagons from the sheet of Studio Calico paper as a journaling spot. Worked quite well and I love the shape with the layout!
Coffee Fix-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-1

That's all from me today.  I will be back tomorrow with a card for Imaginisce and their sketch that is on the blog this week.  It's a fun sketch!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!