Keep Calm and RAWR with Gossamer Blue March Kits

Because this picture was too cute NOT to steal off Facebook and scrap!  As soon as I saw this pop up in my feed, I was posting that I was going to steal it.  

And the best part is the title came straight from the dinosaur's shirt!  LOL  Emma's smiles are hard to catch and this was so cute and happy.  Plus, the dino is pretty awesome!

Katrina-Hunt-Keep-Calm-Gossamer-Blue-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue March Kits

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue (Meadowlark *yellow polka dot scallop white and black/Go Lightly *grey chevron/Hearts *pink); Photo Corners-Webster's Pages; Stickers-Teresa Collins Daily Stories (banners, happiness, & sign, today), Chickaniddy Crafts-Date Night (awesome); Letters-Basic Grey (Fresh Cut); Gold Brackets and Hearts-My Mind's Eye (Now and Then) 

Supplies Not in Kit:  Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Sequin Butterfly-Crate Paper; 
Adhesive-Therm O Web; Punch-EK Success
Silhouette Cameo with cutting file and sketch pen. 

I did the journaling on my Silhouette with a font, sketch pen and a cutting file for a banner.  I need to do this more often, because my handwriting has it's good AND bad moments!  
Katrina-Hunt-Keep-Calm-Gossamer-Blue-1000Signed-2

I think I used all the banner stickers to make this across the page.  Hey, I might as well use them up!
Katrina-Hunt-Keep-Calm-Gossamer-Blue-1000Signed-3

AND

I am up over on the Therm O Web blog today if you would like to take a look.  I am not sure, but there may be a giveaway involved!!  Here is a sneak of one of the projects!

Katrina-Hunt-ThermOWeb-RubyRockIt-Enjoy-1000Signed-2

That's it for Monday and I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Here is hoping I do aka did, (since I am writing and scheduling in advance)!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!