Photo Bomb By Drake with Therm O Web Zips and Zots

I had this layout up over on the Therm O Web blog Friday, showing how to heat emboss the Zips adhesive strips.  Get all the details on what when into this layout HERE.

I have been waiting to scrap this photo, for the perfect paper to fit it.  The new Heidi Swapp collection, My Favorite Things, seemed to fit it perfectly, along with my Therm O Web adhesives!

This is Krystal, Chris and I .  Along with Chris' cutie patootie show dog, Drake.  Krystal and Chris show Cardigan Corgis and we have became friends thru us going to a couple of dog shows and good ole Facebook!  Chris doesn't really do the selfie thing, but Krystal is a HUGE selfie girl.  It was a mission at the Cardigan Nationals to get a selfie with the three of us.

BombByDrake-ThermOWeb-HeidiSwapp-Katrina Hunt-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Heidi Swapp (My Favorite Things/Dreamy); Die Cuts & Stickers-Heidi Swapp (My Favorite Things); Doily-SRM Stickers; Letters-Heidi Swapp and American Crafts; Cardstock-WorldWin Papers; Paper Clip-Unknown; Adhesive-Therm O Web Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
photo (kit)
Design ID #46503


BombByDrake-ThermOWeb-HeidiSwapp-Katrina Hunt-1000Signed-2

BombByDrake-ThermOWeb-HeidiSwapp-Katrina Hunt-1000Signed-3

The "bomb" arrow was too good NOT to put on here!
BombByDrake-ThermOWeb-HeidiSwapp-Katrina Hunt-1000Signed-4

Thanks for stopping by today.  Try some heat embossing with your Zots and Zips.  I know I am going to try it some more!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!