Sweet Ella-Gossamer Blue April 2014

Well, my posting of my Gossamer Blue layouts I have gotten done with the kits has just went to hell in a hand basket!  Going to change that this month, for sure!  I have 2 more layouts from April to share, 3 from March and I think even one from February!  EKK!!!

This one is from the April kit.  I snagged this picture on the fly, when Ella was too tired to chew on her big rawhide.  She does know if Jetson tries to take it though!  And I didn't really do any journaling on this layout (or some of the others I am behind on), but I may go back and add it.

AND YES, if you look at the page it looks like it "could" be on white cardstock, but maybe not.  Well, it's not.  I cut down my background page (grey stripes) so that it would be open at the top and bottom, then placed a full 12 inch length paper on top of it with a punched border (green flowers). 

Sweet Ella-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue April 2014 Main Kit with Add Ons

Supplies: Pattern Papers-GB Peneolope (background & multi flower), GB Mod Triangles (black and white triangles), October Afternoon Girl Talk (teal flowers & small yellow polka dot), Studio Calico-Wanderlust (hexagon), Simple Stories-Charmed Life (orange polka dot and blue and white polka dot), AC Amy Tan Plus One (camera strip); Flair-October Afternoon (Love you to the Moon); Button-American Crafts Dear Lizzy; Plastic Chevron-Crate Paper Boys Rule; Ribbon-Unknown in kit

Supplies Not in Kit: Wooden 1/2 Circle-Maya Road, Chalkboard Flair-American Crafts, Pen-Uniball Signo; Banner-My Mind's Eye (Cut and Paste), Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Punch-EK Success

I just wrote on the chalkboard flair with my Uniball pen.  It worked great!  I had that "sweet" banner in my stash, so I decided to put it to use!
Sweet Ella-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-2

I thought the plastic chevron would look cute on top of the wooden piece from Maya Road.  Just gives it a little more fun in that area.
Sweet Ella-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-3

Ok, well I am one more layout closer to being caught up sharing!  The April kit, was one of my favorites that I have gotten so far.  And yes, I hoard the Gossamer Blue Exclusive papers!  Have a great Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!