Fancy Pants with ThermOWeb-Let's Be Explorers

Fun with Therm O Web and the Fancy Pants collection "As You Wish" today here on my little ole blog!  I have a couple of cards up over on the Therm O Web blog today also.  You can find those cards HERE.

Pictures of Jetson, I cannot get enough of them.  These were a year or so ago, after he had been digging in some dirt.  Thank goodness, he just digs a little and then stops.  But his face gets covered and it's so funny.

This layout came together pretty quickly.  I don't know if I was in a zone, or what.  This layout is odd for me because there is minimal pattern paper on here at all.  I did a lot of embellishing (randomly) and just let the pictures shine.

Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-FancyPants-Lets Be Explorers-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Corrugated Paper, and all Embellishments-Fancy Pants (As You Wish); Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb (3D Foam Squares, Fabric Fuse Liquid, Zots Singles in Medium, Sticky Dot Mini Runner)

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:

The Cut Shoppe


Close up of the center area at the bottom.  I just placed a few die cuts together to basically make my title.

Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-FancyPants-Lets Be Explorers-1000Signed-3

Don't be afraid to place embellishments on your photos if you use acid free materials.  Especially now that everything is digital, you can always reprint the picture.  NOTE:  I have to do that sometimes when I DROP things on my pictures while scrapping!

Katrina Hunt-ThermOWeb-FancyPants-Lets Be Explorers-1000Signed-2
Thanks for stopping by today for my ThermOWeb/Fancy Pants layout.  Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!