ThermoWeb and Simple Stories-The Spooky Crew

Couple more weeks and Halloween will be here before you know it!  I have a fun little card and step outs over on the ThermOWeb blog and you can check that out HERE.

And since I had some Halloween goodies out, I decided to scrap the dogs with the fun Frankie and Friends collection from Simple Stories.

Katrina-Hunt-Simple-Stories-The-Spooky-Crew-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Chipboard, Die Cuts, Stickers-Simple Stories; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Cardstock-American Crafts; Silhouette Cameo and Sketch Pen; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I used the ICraft SuperTape for basically almost all my layout.  This tape is great if you have bigger pieces to attach.  You can just place strips on each end, adhere one end down making sure it's lined up and then adhere the other side once you are sure.  The secret?  That red plastic comes off, so you are able to make adjustments until you are sure of where you want to place it!

Katrina Hunt-Simple Stories-The Spooky CrewStepouts-1000-1

And then there are Zots!  These little gems I use all the time.  I used them to attach my flair to that die cut laying there.  I really wanted to use the die cut, but the saying was "cutest spook ever".  Well, I have FOUR spooks!  I could have added an "s", but thought the flair piece was cuter!
Katrina Hunt-Simple Stories-The Spooky CrewStepouts-1000-2

SEE??  CUTE!
Katrina-Hunt-Simple-Stories-The-Spooky-Crew-1000Signed-2

And any time I want to pop something up, I reach for my 3D Foam Squares.  I love dimension on layouts, I cannot deny my addiction to these!  On this layout, I used them to pop up the "got dog" cluster, my journaling strips, and the o's in the word "spooky".

Katrina Hunt-Simple Stories-The Spooky CrewStepouts-1000-3

And to get this journaling was an entire day process in itself!  I had trouble in general with getting it just right, getting it printed out and getting it cut out.  But I love to do journaling with my Cameo, so I am sure I will try it again!  

Katrina-Hunt-Simple-Stories-The-Spooky-Crew-1000Signed-4

And yes, I know they aren't really "spooky"!  But, I had to have a title right?!  

Katrina-Hunt-Simple-Stories-The-Spooky-Crew-1000Signed-3

And to make it a more crafty day, I have a post up over on the 3 Birds blog today also!  You can check that project out over there!!!  It's a 30 minute layout!!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!