Hello Life-ThermOWebm, Cocoa Vanilla Studio and The Cut Shoppe

You know I love Cocoa Vanilla Studio, so I had to get her two new collections.  I am in love with both of them and couldn't wait to play.  Since I had a ThermOWeb project coming up, I decided to dig into the new Hello Lovely collection to play. And it works perfectly with DecoFoil in Gold!

Hello_Life_Scrapbook_Layout_ThermOWeb_DecoFoil_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Embellishments, Wood Veneer, Stickers-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Toner Sheet; Foil-DecoFoil; Sequins-Unknown

The Cut Shoppe Cut File
The Say Anything File

With all the gold that embellishments and collections have now, DecoFoil is fun to add into your projects.

I used a cut file from "The Cut Shoppe" as my title and foiled it with DecoFoil in Gold.  I foiled my entire die cut first and then used the ThermOWeb Sticky Dot sheets to adhere the patter paper to my letters.

Hello_Life_Scrapbook_Layout_ThermOWeb_DecoFoil_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

A few tips on working with DecoFoil:
  • Take your time!  It's not an exact science, which for me can be hard!
  • Make sure your laminator is heated completely.  I let mine heat for at least 20 minutes before I run a project thru it.
  • Practice and have fun! Once you get the hang of it, you will be hooked and trying to figure out how you can use DecoFoil on everything!

And you can see here, how I tied one of the gold embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla collection in!
Hello_Life_Scrapbook_Layout_ThermOWeb_DecoFoil_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3
And that is all I have for you today!  Tomorrow is the "Scrapping Our Stash" monthly blog hop. We moved it up a week, since some people had prior commitments later in the month. Be sure to stop back by!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!