Hi-I Love Unicorns -Maya Road, CREATE and Pink Paislee

It's been a bit since I shared a card, so I thought I would share the card I did for the card sketch in the CREATE magazine this month.  Plus, honestly if I was going to blog everyday, I needed a filler project! Hey, I am just keeping it real!

I am so happy with how this card turned out and there are so many takes on the sketch in the CREATE issue. I used a lot of Maya Road on this and was in a "playing around with goodies" kind of mood. So, it pretty bulky and I would only give it to someone pretty special!

Hi_I_Love_Unicorns_Handmade_Card_Katrina_Hunt_Pink_Paislee_Maya_Road_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Pink Paislee; Chipboard-Pink Paislee, Maya Road; Trinket Pin, Twine-Maya Road; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Embossing Powder-WOW; Ink-Versamark; Sequins-Unknown; Adhesives-ThermOWeb

Just a close up of the middle details. Lots of clustering and lots of foam adhesive! But it makes for a fun and pretty centerpiece!
Hi_I_Love_Unicorns_Handmade_Card_Katrina_Hunt_Pink_Paislee_Maya_Road_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-2

That was just a quick share for today!  I will be back with a {a flair for buttons} layout tomorrow using the Simple Stories Summer Vibe collection.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!