Play & Have A Lovely Day-Pinkfresh Studio

So, it's Wednesday and a week from now I will have a couple of days off work!  I cannot wait, because a scrappy friend is coming to town to visit and crop! Now, I just need to get all my crop packing done before she gets here!

Scrapbook Generation got in the new Pinkfresh Studios collection, Happy Things, and I knew I had to have it. Because, well, pink and it looked fun!

Play_And_Have_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Wood Veneer, Glitter Foam, Tag, Stickers-Pinkfresh Studios; Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I went pretty basic with this layout and didn't spend a ton of time on it. It actually sat on my table for a couple of days before I finished it. I think there is so much going on in the background paper, it didn't need a whole lot.
Play_And_Have_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I love the little letter sticker in the collection.  And there are five colors that come in the pack!  Score!
Play_And_Have_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And that's a wrap for this Wednesday!  And I WILL be back tomorrow with some fun stuff, so come back to check it out!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!