6 Favs-Fancy Pants Designs and CREATE

Have you checked out the new issue of CREATE yet?  Well, get going if you haven't! I thought I would share a layout today that I made for the journaling challenge for this issue.

The challenge was to use an interview as your journaling.  So, I did a little different take and did a "current favorites" interview and listed them all on journaling tags around the layout.  I love how this turned out. And it's a great way to use those fun tags that Fancy Pants had in one of their embellishment packs for Office Suite!
6_Favs_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Letters, Tags-Fancy Pants Designs; Twine-Maya Road; Cut File-The Cut Shoppe; Pen-Sharpie; Silhouette Cameo; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

And on this tag, I still have half of it to use! Great way to stretch your supplies.  Although, I could probably use a few "less" supplies and more projects done!
6_Favs_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Lots of fun with this title work.  Run out of room, just stack your letters on top of one another slightly!
6_Favs_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

The gold on those tags makes them stand out, don't you think?!  I was just lucky that the one tag was long enough for her favorite food!
6_Favs_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

AND, if you are local or want to road trip, Scrapbook Generation is having a warehouse sale at the store here this Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Watch their Facebook page for more details!  I don't even know any more than that!

Have a great Tuesday!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!