Hello My Name Is....Scrap Our Stash October Guest Designer

After participating in a sketch challenge over at "Scrap Our Stash", they asked me to guest design for the month of October! So, I am sharing my layout here on my blog and their blog today for one of their October Challenges!


Hello_AARP_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Chipboard Letters, Stickers, Wood Veneer-Jillibean Soup; Letter Stickers-October Afternoon; Twine-May Arts; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Keys-Fancy Pants; Stencil-Studio Calico; Modeling Paste; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Pan Pastels; Ink-Studio Calico, Faber Castell Gelatos


They have a few different challenges and this one was to use an item in your stash for each of the following letters:  I.N.K.S.  You think it's easy, but I was stumped for a bit! I really wanted to use something other than "ink" for I, but I just couldn't figure anything else out!

So, here you can see I used the following-Ink (I), name tag for part of my title (N) and then I used a stencil (S) for my background.  NOTE: This was the first time Carleen used her AARP discount!  We went to see Jurassic World.
Hello_AARP_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And I just attached some gold keys (K) from the Fancy Pants collection "Office Suite" here as an accent. And that little flair button from {a flair for buttons} was too adorable not to use. That space needed a little something and it fit right in there. 
Hello_AARP_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Crazy, I cannot believe it is October 1st?!  But that means-cooler temps, colorful leaves, and FALL!  Plus "Pets and Pumpkins" is coming up in a couple of weeks and we cannot wait to take the dogs.  We have a blast and they do too.  Happy Thursday and make sure to play along!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!