Selfie-The Cut Shoppe and Cocoa Vanilla

Whee!!  Friday I am ready for you this week!!  And I am so excited to share this layout also, it's up over on The Cut Shoppe blog today.  If you want "details" I am going to head you over there to grab the scoop.  You can find the post HERE.

Here let's just share the good stuff!  The project and the close ups!  Love this girl!  Jessica is a wonderful soul and has a wonderful family.  They came down here and we all went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. I got her to snap a selfie with me really quick before they headed back home. And watch for pics with the kids too!

Selfie_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Bows, Wood Veneer, Enamel Dots, Die Cuts, Flair-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Paint Pen-Viva Decor; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Cut Files-The Cut Shoppe

Funny thing about this picture.  Well, not quite this picture, because I had to retake it. I took my project pictures and didn't decide to edit them until later that night. As I pulled this project up, when I got to this picture there was a green clover bug on the letter "f"!  Then I got to looking and he was in every shot I had taken.  So, I had to do a retake the next day!  Darn bugs.
Selfie_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I love this collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Actually there isn't a collection that Zoe has put out that I don't fall in love with immediately.  I am waiting on the new ones to get here and I cannot wait to play with them. 
Selfie_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

If you are wondering about the cut files I used, here they are.  




Thanks for stopping by today!  I will be back next week with some more goodies. Have a great weekend.

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!