Happy And Brave-The Cut Shoppe

Thought I would share my layout that was up on The Cut Shoppe blog Friday.  I love how this layout turned out.  In my head it was nothing like what it looks like here, but I am glad!

AND I actually mixed some Carta Bella and Crate Paper collections together!  The color palettes were a perfect fit for each other!
Happy_And_Brave_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Crate_Paper_Carta_Bella_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Sticker-Carta Bella; Chipboard; Die Cuts, Tags-Crate Paper; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Chevron Bag-Jillibean Soup; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo; Cut File-The Cut Shoppe

And here is the cut file that I used from The Cut Shoppe:
Fall In Love


I decided at the last minute I wanted to cut the file in half!  I love how it turned out and you can see here, I didn't back every leaf.  I wanted a lot of them open, because I liked the look with the brown paper.
Happy_And_Brave_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Crate_Paper_Carta_Bella_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And then in the center, I just got all kinds of crazy with embellishments around my pictures.  These pictures of Sheldon just melt my heart.  He was so tiny here, about 10 months old and not sure of anything, but wanted to be like the big dogs! And doesn't every deer head need a bow necklace?!  I think so!
Happy_And_Brave_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Crate_Paper_Carta_Bella_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Alright, that is all for this Monday!  Bring on the Tuesday and the rest of the week, I am ready!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate it and hope I inspire you to make something that YOU love!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!