InstaDogs-A Maya Road Kit

9:00 PM people, 9:00 PM!  That is when I have been going to bed or just about to head that way.  I am usually not in bed before 10:30 or later.  I think it's hibernation mode, I am like a bear!  Ok, let's get to the crafty stuff now.

Remember when I said I was working on a big project? I am sharing it today here.  If you didn't know, Maya Road has a kit club that releases mini album kits and card kits thru out the year. No commitment, just purchase if you like them.  There is a Facebook group for the kit chatters and also you get sneaks of the kits before release, etc.  You can find the group HERE.   These peeps are a lot of fun when the sneaks start appearing. 

So the latest release was a mini album kit and I was asked if I wanted to contribute a sample for the release.  Who says no to an offer like that?!  LOL  The kit is called Always Together and you can find the link to buy it HERE.  So, let's get to the pics!

All supplies are in the kit, except for your basic adhesives, inks, paints, etc.  And I have a ton left over from this kit also.  My full gallery of pictures, which include close ups of each page you can find HERE.   If you would like a printable PDF of instructions to complete the album you can find them on the post HERE.  They are after all the add-ons that you can purchase to go along with your kit. 
Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

You know it had to be chunky right?! Lots of ThermOWeb Foam adhesive action going on in this!
Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-24

Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

There are also free cut files to use along with the kit. The butterfly was calling to me to use it for sure!
Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-6

Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-10

Lots of fun trims also. I couldn't decide what to use first. And all those kraft envelopes are to die for!
Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-14

Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-18

Maya_Road_Mini_Album_Sept_Kit_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-22

So, between this, CSI at Scrapbook Generation and the auditors coming for their yearly audit at work, I have been a busy girl. 

Plus, it's FALL!  That means cooler weather, pumpkin patch and going places with the dogs.  Oh, let's not forget taking pictures!   Ok, that's all for today, Happy Thursday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!