Be Original-Simple Stories and The Cut Shoppe

Hee hee, I love to go to the pottery shop and watch Carleen work her magic.  I feel awkward when I am there, because I am out of my element, but it's still fun to go.  She asked me if I wanted to go along this time and even maybe help her glaze some pieces.  Uh..ok!  Note, next time wear clothes that it will be ok if they get messy!

I took these pictures of her in action glazing some pieces that she had worked on here at home.  You can tell she is having some fun flipping glaze everywhere!

Be_Original_Scrapbook_Layout_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Chipboard, Enamel Dots-Simple Stories; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo with cut files from The Cut Shoppe

This was actually up on the Cut Shoppe Blog Friday.  I loved the "be original" title from the Girl Stuff file and knew it was perfect for this layout.
Be_Original_Scrapbook_Layout_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Simple Stories has been releasing a lot of fun little chipboard frames with their collections.  Not sure what to do with them?  Stack them up like this!
Be_Original_Scrapbook_Layout_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

As I was looking thru cut files to use, I came across this one "Words to Live By" and knew it would be a cute one to use on this layout also.  I just backed it with some fun pattern papers. 
Be_Original_Scrapbook_Layout_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

So that's all from me today!  I actually loved playing with these older papers. Truly, they aren't that old!  We are just so used to collections coming out quickly that it just seems like it!  Have a great Monday!  Visit The Cut Shoppe on Etsy for your cut files! 

3 comments

  1. Great layout and layers I also love your title the font is perfect for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, so nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, so nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!