Wonder Woman-Maybe? A Flair for Buttons and Simple Stories

It's been awhile since I shared a project for A Flair for Buttons, so it's time we change that!

I love when a flair set goes perfectly with a scrapbooking collection and the Sunburst Brights set went so well with Carpe Diem from Simple Stories.  This layout is a little different as I actually don't have a lot of "stuff" on it, mostly letter stickers!

Wonder_Woman_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers, Wood Veneer-Simple Stories; Flair-A Flair for Buttons; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I saw this quote on some home decor at the mall and knew I had to use it on a layout. Trust me, inspiration doesn't usually hit me like that at ALL!  It was a good way to use up some letter stickers also.  Don't worry, I still have lots!

I loved these little feathers. I wish there were more of them in the collection. I think it's probably the colors more than anything!  And the piece of flair just looks cute holding them in place. 

Wonder_Woman_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

The blue piece was perfect to use as the Earth on this wood veneer.  This veneer is actually from the I Am collection from Simple Stories, but hey I need to use it right?!
Wonder_Woman_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Here is a picture of the full set!  Head over to the AFFB Etsy store to grab it, you know you want to!



Have a great day!!!!!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!