Cherry Blossom Frap-ThermOWeb and DecoFoil Mixed Media

I didn't realize until I was looking thru some things that I hadn't shared this layout I did for ThermOWeb here on my blog.  The project was DecoFoil with mixed media and the first thing I thought of was a stenciled background with some gold touches. 

Cherry_Blossom_Frap_Scrapbook_Layout_Mixed_Media_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Puffy Stickers, Die Cuts-Pink Fresh; Letters-Pink Fresh, American Crafts; Doily-American Crafts; Adhesive and Foil-ThermOWeb/DecoFoil

I used the new DecoFoil Adhesive Pen, that's right...pen, to do my foiling with.  This is a fun and quick way to add touches here and there without overpowering your project with foil  You can see my steps over on the ThermOWeb blog HERE.  I also added touches of green, as you can see here.

Cherry_Blossom_Frap_Scrapbook_Layout_Mixed_Media_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And you know me...I love a doily!  So why not add some touches of gold to it?! I will definitely be doing this to doilies in the future.  I love how it turned out and cannot wait to do it with some other colors.  I may just sit down and do a bunch of them and have them ready to go when I want them!

Cherry_Blossom_Frap_Scrapbook_Layout_Mixed_Media_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Hmmm...it's Monday and maybe I am going to need to go to Starbucks?!  I though this frappucino was ok, but my favorite is a Candy Cane....aka Peppermint!   Have a great day!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!