Hello-Let's Be Friends Scrapping With Liz/Amber LaBau

I have gotten a couple of hybrid layouts done that I haven't shared yet.  So I thought I would share one today!  This was actually the second one I did and it was trial and error on some things, but I love how it turned out!

This is based on a Scrapping with Liz digital template called: Recyclables 40.  You can find the template HERE.  There are actually four more layout templates in the kit and it would be a great one to pick up!  I think with one of them it would be fun to use some sketch pens!

Hell0_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Digital Template-Scrapping With LizDigital Papers, Elements-Amber LaBau; Sequins-We R Memory Keepers; Twine-May Arts; Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo

So, the top paper with the pink feathers/blue geo pattern I printed all at the same time.  I just did the patterns on the top and bottom of the paper, so I wasn't printing an entire sheet.  I also traced the PNG that is the chevron and then cut it out of the top sheet of paper.   THEN I did a fill pattern and filled the chevron with another pattern paper, then printed on another sheet.  This only printed the chevrons not a full sheet of the black and white birds.  This saves on ink a TON!  NOTE: I am still perfecting my technique and how I want to go about doing these!
Hell0_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed-3

These I did a print and cut on.  You pull the elements into your software, print them with registration marks on the paper.  Then you do not move ANYTHING on your mat in your software once they are printed.  Then load you printed paper into your Cameo and cut around them!  It takes a little practice, but it's pretty fun!
Hell0_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed-4

I have gotten one more digital layout done, and it was fun to do also!  I will share that with you next week!  Have a good one and come back on Monday!




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!