Like a Boss-Maya Road and Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Friday's seem to be busy posting days on blogs for me!  This card was up over on the Maya Road blog last Friday.  You can find the details about the supplies I used HERE.  AND did you know that you can also shop on the Maya Road website?!  You can do that HERE. Now if you have a local store, please support them.  You can touch, feel and drool (well not on the products!) in person and it's so much more satisfying.  If you don't have a local store, there are online stores that can use your support also.  But if you are having trouble finding what you want in Maya Road products, you can head to the site and get them there!

Like_A_Boss_Card_Maya_Road_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Enamel Stars, Die Cuts-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Cardstock-American Crafts; Arrow Clip, Wooden Token, Journaling Note Card, Ribbon-Maya Road; Adhesive-Therm O Web

See some new goodies??  Like wood and a new journaling note card die?!!  LOVE it!
Like_A_Boss_Card_Maya_Road_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_600Signed-2

And I struggled with how to use this arrow, but knew I wanted to get it on there.  A staple with my mini stapler did the trick!  And ties it in with the stapled ribbon below!
Like_A_Boss_Card_Maya_Road_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_600Signed-3

And the Totally Rad collection for Cocoa Vanilla Studio rocks!!  I love orange and I have actually been hoarding that paper!!  

Ok, back to the real world of accounting and shuffling paper, but not the fun kind!  Have a great day!



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!