Friend Cards with Taylored Expressions and Therm O Web

Last week, Therm O Web and Taylored Expressions teamed up for a little product swap on their company blogs. If you don't know about Taylored Expressions, they make some adorable products (stamps, dies, embossing folders) for card making.

I had fun with the Quick Critters stamp and die combo along with the Bead Board embossing folder.  I have step out pictures and instructions over on the Therm O Web blog HERE.  Be sure to check them out on how I made my cards!




Supplies: Pattern Paper-Basic Grey; Stamps, Die, Embossing Folder-Taylored Expressions; Sequins-WeRMemory Keepers; Ink-Memento; Ribbon-May Arts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Cardstock-American Crafts

I started with my three dog card.  I guess you could call it a three dog night card?!  Sorry, bad bad pun and I couldn't help it!

Cards_Thermoweb_Taylored_Expressions_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Aren't they cute!!!

Cards_Thermoweb_Taylored_Expressions_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Then I challenged myself just to do a card with the embossing folder and the stamps that came with the die set.
Cards_Thermoweb_Taylored_Expressions_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

There were not dies for the sentiments, so I just hand cut those out.

Cards_Thermoweb_Taylored_Expressions_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5

So some fun cards to send out and a fun company to get goodies from.  It's a win win!  Have a great day!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!