Moments Captured-Just Jaimee Hybrid Layout

So, I am not sure what happened over at Shimelle, but if the post goes live I will let you know!  Sorry about that, I am waiting to hear back.

I decided to jump into the Just Jaimee Storyteller challenge over at The Lilypad this month.  The challenge was a large photo with pops of color using the May Storyteller collection.  Well I have been wanting to scrap a large photo for awhile and what a fun idea!  Here is my take on the challenge

Moment_Captured_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Just_Jaimee_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Digital Elements-Just Jaimee May Storyteller; Ribbon-Unknown; Stapler-Tiny Attache; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Pen-Signo

Baby Sheldon!!!!  I just put the elements I wanted into my Silhouette software, traced them.  Then printed and cut!  Well and glued!!!  LOL

Moment_Captured_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Just_Jaimee_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-2

It's fun to add little touches to the digital elements once they are printed out.  I added white dots on random letters for the title. I also folded and bent some of the edges of the papers, just for fun.

Moment_Captured_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Just_Jaimee_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-3

Here is a shot of my page of elements after I printed, but before I cut.  The main thing is once you print, DO NOT move anything on your screen.  The cutter bases the cutting lines on the registration marks, so if you move an element on your screen, well, it will not be cut right!  And don't place elements in the area where the registration marks are on the screen.  It will mess up how the marks are read and you will end up with cut lines everywhere, but where you want them!  I will go into more details if you want.  Let me know!  

That's all from me today, but I am up over on the Scrapping with Liz blog sharing how I resized a template to work with a paper layout.  You can find my post HERE.

2 comments

  1. This is just so adorable! I love the colors of this kit...so bright and cheery! I love using print and cut with my Digi kits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could not get any cuter than this. His face is so precious. The layout is perfect-nothing distract from Sheldon-it all just accents it perfectly. Now I know for sure I have to get a Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!