Work Selfie-Maya Road

So, there was a day at work I was just being silly.  I actually think I took this selfie for some online crop that I couldn't participate in at the time and it was the only way I could!  You cannot really see it, but there is a TRex located in the bottom of the photo.  I might be a little TRex crazy right now!

This was up on the Maya Road blog mid month and I went totally opposite of how I usually scrap. I did a clean and simple (well for me) layout along with not a lot going on.  WHAT, you say?!  LOL  Hey, a girl likes to keep it interesting!

Work_Selfie_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers-Basic Grey; Enamel Dots-Pebbles; Banners, Flower, Resin Frame, Arrow Clip, Kraft Tag, Hello Flair-Maya Road; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I love the new little acrylic tokens that Maya Road has.  It just fit perfect right where I put it with a little tabbed label underneath it.  (look close, you can see Tuesday the TRex!)

Work_Selfie_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And then I just made a little cluster over the "today" tag.  Not too much to it, but it took me forever fiddling with it to get it just right!!!

Work_Selfie_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

It's almost Friday people!  And that means the weekend it coming, and after having three days off last week, I am going to need another weekend.  Happy Thursday




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!