Gotta Catch 'em All-The LilyPad Announcement and Scrapping with Liz

Even though I have been quiet, there has been a lot behind the scenes that happened in just the past week.  You know I love using Scrapping with Liz templates for hybrid projects and have found The LilyPad (TLP) a fun place to hang out. It reminds me of the days when I first found scrapping, message boards and Two Peas.  Except, I am the "hybrid" girl hanging out with all the digital girls!

Well, I was contacted by Laura, the site owner, to let me know that she had a spot for a hybrid team member and was I interested?  Well, heck yes!!  So, I am totally embracing my hybrid love and have become a Polly at the Pad!!  

Here is my first page, for the August BYOC (Build Your Own Collection) which is on sale now thru Sunday Aug 7th.  Basically a buy more get more of a discount sale, but the designers all create with the same theme/colors in mind so you can have an entire huge collection that coordinates with different styles.

Gotta_Catch_Em_All_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_LilyPad_August_BYOC_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Other Hybrid Supplies
Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper
Therm O Web Adhesive
Silhouette Cameo
My Mind's Eye-Enamel Stickers

I love taking pictures with Carleen and the Pokemon Go creatures!
Gotta_Catch_Em_All_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_LilyPad_August_BYOC_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Print and Cut!  Gotta love it when it works right.  There are a few tricks that I will be sharing so that you get it right on the first try!
Gotta_Catch_Em_All_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_LilyPad_August_BYOC_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Carleen is such a good sport to put up with me and the Pokemon craze!  She even will drive me around to get balls at Pokestops!  

That's all from me today and for the week.  Be back on Monday with something, just not sure what yet!!!  Have a great weekend!


1 comment

  1. I wish these were physical products! We are Pokemon Go obsessed around here! This is an awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!