Sleepy Boy-A Flair for Buttons

I was going thru projects that I hadn't posted on the little old blog here and I realized that I never posted this layout I did for "a flair for buttons".  Honestly,  I am in tears right now while writing this post, but this happens every time lately when I find something that has to do with Higgins. Damn, it's just hard.

Sleepy_boy_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Patter Paper, Die Cuts-Mommish, One Little Bird; Template-FiddleDeeDee Designs; Flair-a flair for buttons; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Enamel Dots-Simple Stories;Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Wooden Letters-American Crafts; Silhouette Cameo with Software; Epson 1430 Printer; Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper

Higgins was so tired, but he was having so much fun at Nationals.  And yes, this is another hybrid layout.  I used a template from FiddleDeeDee Designs and then mostly Mommish digital items.  I love how this turned out.  All digital items can be found at The LilyPad store. 

Sleepy_boy_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

This little camera flair went perfectly with the colors in the collection!  Love that Shelley's flair works with just about everything I put it with!  And that folks, would be why I love it!

Sleepy_boy_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

This one phrase was from One Little Bird.  Secret...I crush on Peppermint's sentiments/sayings in her kits.  I don't know if it's a font or her handwriting, but I love it!

Sleepy_boy_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Ok, that's all from me.  I can't really see the screen at this point.  I will be back later in the week.  Have a great Monday.  Hugs!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!