Jillibean Project Share

Hey scrappy peeps!!  It's Wednesday and I am so not excited that it's a long weekend. HA!  Yep, and I am taking Friday off to make it even longer!

I thought I would share my projects that I did for the Therm O Web/Jillibean Soup swap from a couple of weeks ago.  I was sent the Bohemian Brew collection and some Mix the Media products to work with.

First up the layout I created.  I seem to be on a "square in a square" kick after looking at my last few projects!  But that's ok, I can mix it up now that I have noticed it!



To see step out photos and how I put this layout together, visit my post on the Therm O Web blog HERE.


Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Jillibean Soup; Twine-May Arts; Adhesives, DecoFoil, Clear Toner Sheets-Therm O Web; Doilies-American Crafts

This was one of the pictures from our photo shoot after we found out Ella had cancer.  The pink in the foil made those pink flowers pop in the picture.  Not to mention my purple hair!  LOL 


Then you know me, I love to have fun with my titles.  Doesn't matter if it's a play on words, or if it's just the arrangement on the page!  I wrapped some twine thru this one!


Then I had received a hanging canvas to work with. So I took the Woof, Woof, Meow fabric collection from Moda that I had received awhile back and used that to make my canvas.  BTW, this is a NO SEW project!  


Supplies: Hanging Canvas, Felt Flowers, Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup; Adhesives-Therm O Web; Fabric-Moda; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file; Sharpie Pen; Font-Lobster.


I used my Cameo to cut the letters out of the fabric.  After I got them ironed on, I wanted the white letters to stand out more.  So, Sharpie pen to the rescue!  It works on layouts, so why not fabric?!!  


Shhh...I may have a stockpile of those felt flowers!!  LOL  I added some pattern paper vines, since some of the flowers don't come with leaves.

That's all from me today!!  I probably won't be back until next week.  But then again, I may surprise you!  Have a great Wednesday!!  








No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!